”Brasov six peaks Circuit” is our prize for peak baggers.
It is a unique program created and promoted by us, accessible for everybody, according to their level of fitness and and means to reach the surrounding six highest and most important peaks nearby Brasov.
Each peak can be reached in one long day, starting early morning from Brasov, if you are fit enough and know the shortest/fastest route.
The collection of six peaks is:
- Tampa Peak (960m alt. D+ 420m), Postavaru Mts.;
- Magura Codlei (1.292m, D+ 665m), Persani Mts.;
- Postăvaru Peak (1.799m alt., D+ 780m ), Postavaru Mts.
- Piatra Mare Peak (1.844m alt. D+ 1.200m), Piatra Mare Mts.
- Piscul Baciului/La Om Peak (2.239m alt., D+ 1.039m), Piatra Craiului Mts.
- Omu Peak (2.505m alt., D+ 1.800m), Bucegi Mts.
All peaks can be collected in six different days, some of them easier (including cable car or two in one long day), others harder, according to the chosen route.
The last two are the hardest and exposed in alpine terrain (above 2.000m alt.) and must be reached only in good weather conditions.
Please feel free to contact us regarding this superb peaks collection.